Audio Video Production
Develop skills in audio and video recording, editing, and production by introducing students to the techniques and methods of working with sound and video.
- Demonstrate knowledge of digital audio workstation concepts, workflows, and capabilities.
- Effectively record, edit, and finalize audio.
- Utilize knowledge of acoustics and sound reinforcement for purposes of audio production.
- Employ technology to create music and sound design for film and video games.
- Demonstrate knowledge of audio connectivity and gain staging.
- Utilize knowledge of entertainment business to create relations and network with industryprofessionals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of color correction and non-linear video editing applications.
- Utilize knowledge of post-production techniques for both audio and video.
- Effectively propose, package, and deploy audio video equipment.
- Audio Video Technician
- Recording Studio Engineer
- Video Editor
- Audio Editor
- Sound Engineering Technicians
- Sound Designer
- Multi-Media Specialist
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
*Does not include Audio Video Production programs